- Secure ground floor entrance hall leading to further inner entrance hall
- Spacious entrance hall with built in storage cupboard leading to main double bedroom and further single bedroom with built-in wardrobe cupboard
- Impressive open living/dining room with patio doors leading to south facing private garden terrace
- Well equipped kitchen offering good selection of floor and wall units
- Bathroom with white suite including bath, twin sinks and airing cupboard
- South facing private garden terrace overlooking well maintained communal gardens leading onto pleasant open aspect
- Allocated parking with additional visitor parking facilities
- Extended long lease with approximately 151 years remaining
Large two bedroom ground floor apartment well situated towards the edge of this very popular North Abingdon development close to amenities offering many features including refitted kitchen, spacious lounge/diner with private garden terrace overlooking open grounds.
Eldridge Close is a very popular North Abingdon location close to many nearby amenities including excellent sporting facilities. The A34 is a short drive providing a quick route to many destinations north and south including Oxford city (circa. 6 miles) and Didcot (circa. 8 miles) with its useful mainline railway station to London Paddington.