- Inviting entrance hall leading to cloakroom and impressive double aspect living room with attractive brick fireplace
- Well-equipped open-plan kitchen/dining room leading to delightful double-glazed conservatory with vaulted ceiling and French doors to rear gardens
- Large main double bedroom with two sets of built-in double wardrobes, two further spacious bedrooms (both with stunning views over open park) and refitted bathroom
- Double-glazed windows and mains gas radiator central heating (recently replaced efficient condensing combination gas boiler - linked to a "NEST" system)
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities for several vehicles leading to the attached garage
- Fully enclosed rear gardens offering good degrees of privacy before leading onto a large and attractive open park
- The property is sold with no on-going chain
Stunning open views feature with this spacious and well-presented detached family home, situated in a delightful cul-de-sac location towards the edge of one of the area's most popular villages offering easy access to many nearby amenities and the thriving Oxford city centre, sold with no on-going chain.