- Impressive and spacious four bedroom detached family home set within a delightful village
- Generous light and airy living room with wonderful wood burner, study and separate utility room
- Spacious conservatory with newly fitted solid roof and Velux roof windows with French doors
- Stylish fitted kitchen with water softener, modern refitted family shower room and downstairs cloakroom
- Private enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with bloc-paved patio areas and side access
- Set within the heart of the desirable village of Chilton giving excellent access to the A34 & M4 plus Harwell Science and Innovation Campus
- Ample driveway parking with additional gravel area, front lawn and side gate to rear garden
An Impressive and spacious four bedroom detached family home tucked away in a small cul-de-sac within the beautiful village of Chilton. This delightful family home has been improved and extended by the present owners to a high standard, providing excellent family accommodation throughout. The property boasts a stylish fitted kitchen, with downstairs cloakroom, and conservatory with new solid roof and Velux roof windows off the living room. Whilst upstairs there are four well proportioned bedrooms, with a wonderful modern refitted shower room. Part garage conversion offering storage to the front plus separate utility room and study. Outside the rear garden has been landscaped with a patio area for entertaining and is well stocked with an array of shrubs, along with gated access to the side. Viewings are highly recommended.