- Entrance hall leading to spacious separate living room with attractive fireplace
- Wonderful "lifestyle" room featuring well-equipped kitchen open-plan to a very flexible dining/family area with French doors to the rear gardens
- Separate utility room and very flexible family room
- Spacious first floor master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Mains gas radiator central heating and double-glazed windows
- Front gardens providing gravel hard-standing parking facilities for many vehicles
- Large and attractive 75' west-facing rear gardens featuring a large patio and extensive lawn area - the whole enclosed by fencing and mature hedgerow
Impressive open-plan "lifestyle" room features with this substantially extended four bedroom family home, well-situated in a popular end of cul-de-sac North Abingdon location, complemented by large and attractive 75' enclosed west-facing rear gardens.