- Entrance hall leading to double bedroom and bathroom
- Spacious sitting room with double-glazed sliding patio doors leading to the gardens
- Well-equipped kitchen leading to a flexible dining room
- Private garage with adjoining private parking space
- Double-glazed windows, electric storage heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Ground rent is approximately £200 pa and the service charge is approximately £720 pa and the property benefits from 163 years remaining on the lease
Private garage features with this spacious and very well-presented one bedroom ground floor apartment, well-situated on the edge of this small, select North Abingdon development complemented by private parking, communal gardens and an excellent extended lease.