- Impressive sitting room with attractive open fireplace and exposed wooden floor boards
- Delightful dining room with attractive fireplace and inset cast iron solid fuel burning stove complemented by slate hearth
- Refitted kitchen offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units complemented by oak working surfaces and quarry tile floor with under floor heating
- Stylishly refitted ground floor bathroom with white suite also benefiting from tiled under floor heating
- Two spacious first floor double bedrooms (both with attractive fireplaces) and large roof space ideal for potential conversion
- Most attractive landscaped rear gardens leading to a very pleasant open aspect
- Physical viewings available where social distance measures will be observed and PPE worn by our team
Attractive period terraced house offering much improved and superbly presented accommodation of much character, well-situated in a desirable non-estate location close to the thriving town centre's many amenities, complemented by most attractive landscaped rear gardens leading onto a very pleasant open aspect.