- Extended & spacious four bedroom semi-detached family home
- Living room, separate dining room with conservatory & family room
- Modern fitted kitchen with utility room & downstairs cloakroom
- White family bathroom suite with en-suite shower room to main bedroom
- Gas central heating and UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Privately enclosed good size family rear garden of 88’’ with gated side access
- Large frontage giving great parking off road for many vehicles
Situated in a mature and highly sought-after location within the very heart of Didcot town is this delightful four-bedroom family home. The property has been skillfully extended and is presented in good condition, boasting great flexible living accommodation downstairs with fitted kitchen and separate utility room, downstairs cloakroom and additional family/office room, light & airy sitting room with double doors into dining room plus conservatory leading out into the fabulous family garden. Upstairs the four well-proportioned bedrooms are serviced by the large family bathroom and a further en-suite shower room off the main bedroom. To the front of this substantial property there is considerable driveway parking for many vehicles, gated side access to rear. The private rear garden is fully enclosed and mostly laid to lawn with patio area plus and two storage sheds. Within close proximity to many good local amenities including Didcot Parkway mainline train station and The Orchard Shopping Centre.