- Inviting entrance hall leading to an impressive 26' x 13' double aspect living room through to dining room benefiting from a large bay window, original wood parquet flooring and attractive open fireplace
- Conservatory with hard tile floor and spacious kitchen leading to an inner lobby and useful utility room and cloakroom
- Wonderful 16' x 13' main bedroom with large bay window and fitted double wardrobe cupboards to either side of the chimney breast
- Two further spacious bedrooms complemented by a family bathroom with white suite
- Double-glazed windows and mains gas radiator central heating
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities which extend to the piece of land directly opposite the property
- Large and attractive 96' enclosed rear gardens offering high degrees of privacy and excellent potential to substantially extend the property into a much larger family home
Attractive 1950's bay fronted three bedroom semi-detached family home, well-situated within the heart of this very popular village, complemented by large and attractive 96' enclosed rear gardens offering excellent potential to further extend the existing accommodation.