- Immaculate detached property in the desirable village of Chilton within a small cul-de-sac
- Three well proportioned bedrooms, modern family bathroom suite and downstairs cloakroom
- Well-appointed kitchen with Miele integrated appliances open plan to dining room with French doors
- Light and airy sitting room to the front with super conservatory overlooking the landscaped rear garden
- Large lawned frontage with a selection of shrubs and ornamental trees whilst to the rear is a landscaped garden with entertaining areas
- Garage with light, power, and courtesy door with parking for two directly in front
- Within close proximity to Harwell International Business and Science Park, and excellent commuter links to both A34 and M4, with Didcot Parkway mainline station just 5 miles away
Situated in a small cul-de-sac within the established side of the prestigious village of Chilton is this immaculately presented three bedroom detached family home. The property offers three good size bedrooms with a large modern family bathroom, along with downstairs cloakroom, well-appointed kitchen with Miele integrated appliances which is open plan to the light and airy dining room with French doors. The well proportioned sitting room over looks the large lawned frontage whilst to the rear a conservatory provides a super sun room opening into the well stocked and landscaped garden. The property boasts driveway parking for two vehicles and a useful garage with light, power, and courtesy door. The pretty village of Chilton offers excellent commuter links to both A34 and M4 and is within close proximity to the Harwell International Business and Science Park, with Didcot Parkway mainline station just 5 miles away.