- Substantial, detached, period property dating back to 1800's, in the pretty village of West Hagbourne
- Extended and renovated by the current owners to a superior standard throughout using high quality natural materials
- The ground floor accommodation comprises an impressive hallway and cloakroom, large kitchen with French doors, and a sitting room overlooking the rear garden enjoys both original parquet flooring and an open fire. A separate dining room leads into both a study and further snug area
- On the first floor the five well-proportioned bedrooms are serviced by a family bathroom and two further shower rooms
- Large landscaped garden to the rear with patio and terrace area and access to the very useful home office and garage
- Rear access from the garden leads directly out to village walks and fields beyond
- Within easy access to all of Didcot's central amenities, including Didcot Parkway mainline station, and good commuter links to both A34 and M4
Situated in the pretty village of West Hagbourne is this impressive detached family home which has been extended and renovated to a superior standard by the current owners. Corbiere combines its beautiful period features with a stunning classic interior giving a light and airy feel throughout with the clever use of natural materials, including an oak staircase with limestone flooring as you enter the impressive hallway. A large kitchen with bespoke cabinets, Aga, and central island provides a heart to this home, whilst both the sitting room and separate dining room boast original parquet flooring. Upstairs the property benefits from five well-proportioned bedrooms serviced by a family bathroom and two further shower rooms. The extensive grounds to the rear are landscaped with a large patio and terraced area and provide access to both the garage and home office, whilst to the front there is ample driveway parking and side access to the garage and garden.