- Large and inviting entrance hall leading to a cloakroom and impressive 20' sitting room with double-glazed French doors leading to the rear gardens
- Separate dining room and stunning 21' open-plan, double aspect kitchen/breakfast room with an impressive selection of floor and wall units with oak working surfaces complemented by a separate utility room
- Two spacious potential ground floor bedrooms, one is currently used as a family room and the other as a study
- Large first floor master bedroom with refitted en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom
- Features include solid oak wood flooring through several of the ground floor rooms, mains gas radiator central heating and replacement uPVC double-glazed windows
- Good size front gardens providing gravel parking facilities for many vehicles
- Good size and attractive fully enclosed rear gardens and the property is sold with no on-going chain
Highly individual and substantially extended four/five bedroom detached family home, offering very flexible accommodation over two floors complemented by good size and attractive gardens, situated in a delightful non-estate North Abingdon location, offering easy pedestrian access to many nearby amenities including excellent schooling.