- Entrance hall leading to a very spacious 19' sitting room/dining room which in turn leads to a double-glazed conservatory (currently used as utility/study) providing views over the rear gardens
- Well-equipped kitchen offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units
- Two spacious first floor bedrooms (both with built-in wardrobe cupboards) complemented by a contemporary refitted bathroom with white suite
- Double-glazed windows and mains gas radiator central heating (recently replaced efficient gas condensing boiler)
- Front gardens leading to allocated parking facilities and 31' fully enclosed west-facing rear gardens including a large garden store and rear pedestrian access
- Physical viewings available where social distance measures will be observed and PPE worn by our team
Attractive two bedroom house situated in a delightful no-through North Abingdon location offering many features including a very spacious 19' sitting room/dining room which in turn leads to a double-glazed conservatory providing views over the rear gardens.