- Delightful 25' double aspect living room through to dining room featuring attractive fireplaces, stripped wooden flooring and French doors leading to the rear gardens and a well-equipped kitchen
- Two first floor bedrooms complemented by a family bathroom with white suite
- Impressive top floor master bedroom with en-suite facilities
- Mains gas radiator central heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Attractive south-west facing fully enclosed cottage style gardens with rear pedestrian access
Attractive three bedroom, three storey period town house, offering very appealing character
accommodation throughout, well-situated within this desirable and established location, offering easy pedestrian access to nearby good schooling and sold with no on-going chain.