- Period cottage believed to date back to the mid-18th century within the desirable village of Harwell
- Many original period features including exposed beams throughout & inglenook fireplaces
- Three bedrooms upstairs with three reception rooms downstairs including family bathroom
- Shaker style fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, main gas radiator central heating
- Wood effect UPVC double glazed windows and French doors leading out from the dining room
- Only 2.7 miles to Didcot Parkway mainline station and within close proximity to A34 access and The Harwell Science Park
- Front garden leads directly out to village walks and fields beyond. Offered for sale with no onward chain
Teesdale cottage is believed to date back to the mid-18th century. Situated in a no through lane ‘Townsend’ which is right in the heart of Harwell village. Teesdale is a semi-detached cottage, offering three bedrooms upstairs and three reception rooms downstairs. Occupying a generous private L-shape plot with front and rear gardens, good off-road driveway parking in front of the tandem length garage with light & power and inspection pit. The property retains many original features including the wonderful inglenook feature fireplaces with wood burners, exposed timber beams throughout. Viewings are highly recommended and offered for sale with no onward chain.