- Solid oak front door leading to a delightful sitting room with large brick open fireplace, solid oak wood flooring and exposed ceiling beams
- Well-equipped kitchen/breakfast room offering an excellent selection of hand-painted floor and wall units
- Two first floor bedrooms complemented by a bathroom with white suite
- Gas radiator central heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Well-maintained front gardens complemented by a useful brick-built garden store
Delightful period cottage offering very well-presented accommodation throughout complemented by a wealth of character features, situated within the heart of one of the area's most highly regarded villages and sold with no on-going chain.