- Traditional double fronted semi-detached family home within village location
- Dual aspect living room with gas fire and surround, separate dining room
- Two double bedroom plus further good size single bedroom, family bathroom
- Farm house style kitchen with door leading into rear garden, outbuildings
- Front porch, wood effect UPVC double glazing and gas radiator central heating
- Mature private family rear garden with playhouse & shed, side access and good frontage
- Non-estate cul-de-sac location within the heart of the desirable village of Harwell
This traditional double fronted three bedroom semi-detached family home offers deceptively spacious accommodation, complemented by the private well-established family rear garden with side access and front garden. Situated in a delightful non-estate cul-de-sac location in the heart of this desirable picturesque village. The village of Harwell has good local amenities and also benefits from having good access to the town of Didcot with its many amenities including Didcot Parkway mainline train station and the expanding Orchard shopping centre.