- Four bedroom detached family home build by David Wilson Homes to The Irving design
- Large kitchen diner/family room stretching across the entire rear of the property with patio doors to the garden
- Separate utility room and downstairs cloakroom
- Modern family bathroom and further en-suite shower room to the master bedroom
- Super South facing rear garden which has been landscaped with large patio area, a selection of shrubs and flower beds, and gated access to the side
- Garage with ample driveway parking, light, power, and courtesy door to the rear garden
- In compliance with OFT guidelines please be informed that the vendor of this property is a 'connected person' with Hodsons Estate Agents
Presented in immaculate condition is this four bedroom detached property built by David Wilson Homes to The Irving design, one of only two on the Chestnut Field development in Chilton. This delightful family home boasts an impressive kitchen diner stretching across the entire rear of the house, with separate utility room and downstairs cloakroom, and a light and airy bay fronted sitting room. Whilst upstairs there are four well-proportioned bedrooms, with en-suite shower room and the family bathroom. Outside the South facing rear garden has been landscaped with a large patio area for entertaining and is well stocked with an array of shrubs and flower beds, along with gated access to the side. Boasting ample driveway parking in front of the garage which benefits from light and power, and a courtesy door into the garden. Within close proximity to Chilton village school, and with excellent commuter links to both A34 and M4, with the newly opened direct access.