- Delightful semi-detached bungalow in the desirable Green Close area of town backing onto Mowbray Park and East Hagbourne fields
- Two well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Light and airy modern kitchen including integrated fridge, dishwasher, freezer, gas hob, oven, and gas central heating boiler
- Large and contemporary conservatory creating an extra reception space and dining room overlooking the garden and views beyond
- Ample driveway parking for several cars and garage to the side of the property with light and power
- Landscaped rear garden with patio entertaining area, manicured lawn and mature planting, along with space for vegetable patch in raised beds
- Offered to the market with no onward chain
Situated in the desirable and well established location of Green Close, backing on to Mowbray Park and East Hagbourne fields is this immaculately presented two bedroom bungalow. The light and airy feel of this property is complimented by a modern kitchen and a large contemporary conservatory stretching across the width of the property and leading out to the super garden. Both bedrooms are well-proportioned doubles and are situated next to the bathroom which has a white suite and benefits from an electric shower over the bath. Outside there is ample driveway parking for several cars leading to the garage and redesigned front garden for ease of maintenance. A delightfully landscaped rear garden with patio entertaining area, manicured lawn and mature planting, along with space for a vegetable patch in raised beds, all enjoying the open views of parkland and fields beyond. NO ONWARD CHAIN.