- Large and inviting entrance hall leading to cloakroom
- Impressive 18' x 16' sitting room with attractive fireplace and inset cast iron wood burning stove and French doors leading to the gardens
- Separate dining room leading to a large double-glazed conservatory with glass vaulted ceiling
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room complemented by a separate utility room
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in wardrobe cupboards and en-suite shower room, three further spacious bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom
- Front gardens with block paved hard-standing parking facilities for many vehicles leading to a large detached double garage
- Large and attractive quarter acre corner plot gardens offering high degrees of privacy before leading onto Bagley Wood
Substantial and highly individual four bedroom detached bungalow offering very flexible accommodation situated within a delightful non-estate end of cul-de-sac location towards the edge of this highly sought after village, complemented by large and attractive corner plot gardens offering high degrees of privacy before leading onto Bagley Wood.