- Spacious 23' farmhouse kitchen/breakfast room, and a delightful sitting room and dining room both featuring attractive fireplaces and exposed ceiling beams
- Inner hall leading to ground floor bathroom and very flexible 19' ground floor bedroom/family room with spacious en-suite shower room and a double glazed conservatory
- Two separate staircases leading to four formal first floor bedrooms complemented by an alternative bedroom/study
- Large and attractive tree-lined gardens of approx. 1.35 acres accessed via a private drive providing parking facilities for many vehicles
- Extensive fenced rear gardens providing vehicular access through a 5-bar gate leading to a detached timber double garage and small stream to the rear of the grounds
- Heated swimming pool enclosed by wooden fencing and numerous outbuildings
- The current owners have been approached by many developers who have indicated interest in developing this site. Our clients are not interested in pursuing this course of action, but are willing to share the names of any interested parties
Large and attractive tree-lined gardens of 1.35 acres feature with this attractive Grade II listed detached thatched family home offering 2,300 sq ft of character accommodation, situated in a delightful semi-rural location complemented by a heated swimming pool and detached double garage.