- A substantial semi detached village property which has been extended and benefits from a garage conversion
- Superb garden stretching over 200 ft and with views of open countryside beyond
- Partially finished garage conversion includes a cloakroom which has the potential to provide annexe facilities
- Four bedrooms plus a fifth cot room/study on the first floor
- Large extended kitchen diner with views across the garden and fields beyond
- Further potential to extend and enhance subject to the usual planning consents
- Offered to the market with no onward chain
A substantially extended family home situated in the heart of the village of Harwell boasting a garden in excess of 200 ft over looking open countryside. This four/five bedroom property has been home to the same family since 1960 and has undergone an extension to the rear and side along with a garage conversion. Boasting a large open plan kitchen diner, dual aspect sitting room with patio doors to the extensive garden, with a partially finished garage conversion including a ground floor cloakroom giving potential annexe options. Upstairs the three well proportioned double bedrooms, one single bedroom, and a study/cot room are all serviced by a recently re-fitted modern bathroom. Benefiting from gated gravelled parking to the front, and offered to the market with no onward chain.