- Very well-appointed three bedroom semi-detached family home within Brasenose area of Didcot
- Light and airy living room with feature gas fire and decorative surround, family room with pitch roof
- Modern kitchen with dining area, utilty room with access into the garage and access out to the rear garden
- Gas radiator central heating and UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Full planning permission granted for two storey side extension P18/S3088/HH
- Attached garage with light & power, off road driveway parking for several vehicles
- Good access to many local amenties including the Orchard centre & Didcot Parkway mainline station
Very well-appointed and extended three bedroom semi-detached family home over-looking a small green area and situated on the popular and well established Brasenose development giving excellent access to DGS secondary school, Stephen Freeman primary school and Brasenose park. The property benefits from full planning permission to add a two storey side extension adding fourth bedroom with en-suite shower room, downstairs cloakroom and utility room planning no. P18/S3088/HH. A light and airy living room, dining area, modern kitchen with utility, family room and white family bathroom suite. Driveway provides ample parking, leading to the attached garage with light and power, whilst to the rear there is an enclosed family friendly garden. Conveniently situated to a small parade of shops, and within close proximity to Didcot Parkway mainline station and Orchard shopping centre.