- Secure ground floor entrance leading to light and airy entrance hall
- Spacious living room with double glazed French doors leading to Juliet balcony and well equipped kitchen offering an excellent selection of floor and wall units
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room and second double bedroom complemented by further bathroom
- PVC double glazed windows and mains gas radiator central heating
- Communal gardens and allocated parking facilities
- Service charge is £45.40 pm, ground rent is £16.67 pm, the rental charge for 50% share is £519.64 pm and the property has 99 years remaining on the lease
- The property is sold with no on-going chain
50% shared ownership offered with this large two double bedroom top floor apartment offering well presented accommodation throughout within this popular modern development offering easy pedestrian access to the thriving town centres many amenities.