- Entrance hall leading to good size living room through to dining room
- Kitchen with pantry cupboard
- Three spacious first floor bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and the property is sold with no on-going chain
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities leading to the attached garage
- Large mature southerly facing rear gardens extending to in excess of 100' in length leading onto the BBOWT nature reserve
- Excellent potential to substantially extend the existing accommodation
**SOLD BEFORE FORMAL MARKETING** Large southerly facing rear gardens leading directly onto the BBOWT nature reserve feature with this spacious three bedroom detached family home, situated in a delightful North Abingdon cul-de-sac location, sold with no on-going chain and requiring modernization.