- Entrance hall leading to cloakroom and separate study
- Impressive living room with attractive fireplace, double-glazed bay window through to dining room
- Double-glazed conservatory with hard tile floor and French doors leading to the rear gardens and spacious 15' x 13' oak fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Four good size first floor bedrooms complemented by a four piece family bathroom including bath and separate shower cubicle
- Double-glazed windows, mains gas radiator central heating and front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities leading to the garage
- Well-screened and fully enclosed rear gardens
Highly individual and very spacious four bedroom detached family home offering many features including a 15' x 13' oak fitted kitchen/breakfast room, three reception rooms and double glazed conservatory, well-situated within this sought after South Abingdon location.