- Contemporary four double bedroom detached property exuding the charm and character befitting a village cottage
- The master bedroom suite is sat on the top floor and enjoys a large en-suite bathroom along with walk in wardrobe and further study/reading area
- Three further double bedrooms are situated on the first floor and are serviced by two large bathrooms
- Superb open plan sitting and dining room with wooden flooring and casement doors opening up completely to the secluded and landscaped rear garden
- Well appointed kitchen and separate utility room with a stable door leading to the carport area, along with a downstairs cloakroom
- Carport attached to a further very useful room currently a teenager's games den with flexibility to be used as a studio/home office/gym/garden store
- Situated within 5 miles of Didcot Parkway mainline station and within close proximity to excellent commuter links via A34 & M4
Enviably set in the popular village of Blewbury, at the foot of the Berkshire Downs, is the pretty three storey family home, Carrow Cottage. This stunning and contemporary home enjoys all the benefits of modern life while exuding the charm and character befitting of a village cottage. With subtle neutral decor throughout the property boasts a substantial living and dining room with casement doors opening out to the rear garden, a well appointed kitchen, separate utility room, and cloakroom on the ground floor. The four double bedrooms are then arranged over the next two floors and are serviced by three large bathrooms. Outside the carport is attached to a further very useful room currently a teenager's games den but with flexibility to be used as a studio/home office/gym/garden store. The driveway sits in front of the carport and games room and provides parking for several vehicles, along with rear access to the pretty walled and landscaped rear garden.