- Entrance hall with engineered oak wood flooring (extending throughout many rooms)
- Stunning 34' open-plan "lifestyle" room featuring a fabulous vaulted ceiling incorporating very flexible living/dining/family areas complemented by a fitted bespoke solid oak desk and bi-fold doors leading to the rear gardens
- Very spacious kitchen/breakfast room with a wonderful selection of floor and wall units and many built-in electrical appliances, large central island/dining table and "new wave" doors leading to the gardens
- Three good size bedrooms (one with en-suite facilities) complemented by a stylishly refitted family shower room including "his" and "hers" wash hand basins and large double shower
- Double-glazed windows and mains gas radiator central heating
- Enclosed and well-maintained front gardens which extend over the private drive leading to parking facilities for four/five vehicles or perhaps something larger such as a boat or caravan
- Good size and very well-maintained 82' rear gardens offering high degrees of privacy
Fabulous 34' open-plan "lifestyle" room with vaulted ceiling features with this substantially extended and superbly presented detached bungalow offering very flexible accommodation within a pleasant non-estate location, total plot size of 200ft x 37ft combined with good size 82' enclosed rear gardens offering high degrees of privacy, private service road and parking for four/five vehicles.