- Immaculately presented three bedroom detached property on the sought after Monks Lode area of the Ladygrove
- Stunning kitchen diner which was upgraded two years ago and enjoys a modern finish with solid oak work surfaces and integrated appliances
- Super conservatory stretching across the rear of the property and leading out to the landscaped garden
- Engineered oak flooring runs throughout the downstairs of the house
- Updated family bathroom with a contemporary feel and P shaped bath, along with useful downstairs cloakroom
- UPVC doors and windows replaced 2008 and gas combi heating boiler added 2011
- Concrete impression driveway offers extensive off road parking for several vehicles in front of the garage
An immaculately presented detached property situated in the desirable Monks Lode location of the Ladygrove development. This three bedroom home has been updated by the current owner and boasts a superb kitchen diner upgraded 2 years ago, stylish conservatory stretching across the rear of the property, along with engineered oak flooring running though the ground floor, and a useful downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs there are three well proportioned bedrooms and an upgraded family bathroom with contemporary P shaped bath. Outside the wider than average rear garden has been landscaped and boasts an insulated cabin with light and power, further large storage shed and courtesy door leading into the garage. This delightful property boasts a pretty frontage with an extensive concrete impression driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles.