- Extended downstairs shower/wet room and entrance hall
- Well-equipped 16' kitchen/dining room, 15' separate sitting room and impressive ‘Victorian’ style double-glazed conservatory
- Large main bedroom, two further bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom
- Front gardens providing hard-standing parking facilities for many vehicles and a garage situated immediately to the rear
- Attractive and fully enclosed southerly facing rear gardens
- The sellers are buying a brand new property, clearly putting the end of chain in sight
Impressive and very spacious three bedroom semi-detached family home, offering extended and greatly improved accommodation throughout, well-situated in a very pleasant location offering easy pedestrian access to lovely riverside walks and Abingdon town centre with its many amenities.